News & Events
Find News Articles
KTAR talks glasses-free 3D, transparent displays with Avnet
April 17, 2012
News and talk radio station 620 KTAR in Phoenix stopped by Avnet this week to discuss emerging technologies such as glass-free 3D and transparent displays for digital signage.
"What advertisers and content providers are looking for is something that really pulls us in and gets our attention and glasses-free 3D is definitely the way to do that," said Jon Parks with Avnet.
Read the entire interview on glasses-free 3D and transparent displays for digital signage at KTAR.com...
- May 22, 2012
- Planar Launches Industry’s First Transparent LCD Display Box
- May 8, 2012
- Avnet shows the Museum of the Future at MuseumExpo 2012
- April 19, 2012
- Avnet Embedded Adds IEI Technology USA Corporation to Digital Signage Suite of Products
- April 17, 2012
- Magnetic 3D Unveils Next-Generation Media Engine
- April 12, 2012
- Digital Signage Takes Tours of the Global Solutions Center to a New Level
- No events available
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news with the Brilliant Digital Signage newsletter.